Huge Online Auction for Jewelry, Watches & Coins!
160 Lots Jewelry & Watches…140 Lots Coins!
DATES: Online Auction Opens November 28th.
Friday Dec 8th is Preview 2-4 PM at Blair House
Auction Ends Friday Night 7-11 PM, one item every 48 Seconds!
Jewelry Lots have Buy Now Options! Otherwise all Items Sell to Highest Bidder without Reserves – and there is NO Buyer Premium!
Sales Tax applies to just 35 lots!
Saturday December 9th: is Auction Pickup Day 10-2 at Blair House Estate Jewelry Store in the Bearden area of Knoxville, TN
SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON ALL LOTS (See Terms)
Seven Seas will conduct an Online Auction over the weekend of Dec 8-9, 2023, to liquidate 300 Lots Jewelry, Watches & Coins! We’ll hold a Preview on Friday Dec 8th from 2-4 PM at Blair House Estate Jewelry in Knoxville, TN, with the auction closing from 7-11 PM Friday Night. Pickup is Saturday 10-2 at Blair House – and Shipping is Available on ALL Lots as well!
THE ONLINE AUCTION INCLUDES: 155 Lots of Jewelry, 5 great Pocket Watches and 140 Lots of Coins!
JEWELRY INCLUDES countless Gold & Silver Rings, Earrings, Necklaces, Pins and more, with a mix of Gemstones including Diamonds, Rubies, Sapphire, Star Sapphire, Emeralds, Pearls and many Semi-Precious Gems. There are many designer names in the mix! Scroll now to take in this huge selection!
WATCHES INCLUDE Assorted Wristwatches and 5 nice Pocket Watches including railroad grade BW Raymond and others.
COINS INCLUDE Gold, Silver, Platinum & Paladium issues with a great mix of Morgan & Peace, Silver Eagles, 1960’s & 70’s Mint Sets, and an intriguing array of Foreign Silver coins. The graded US Commemorative Half Dollars are true highlights, as is the full 2011 Mint Set of Silver Eagles. There’s something for everyone is these 140 Lots, all of which sell to highest bidder without reserve, buyer premium or sales tax!
THE ONLINE AUCTION LISTING:
1. 14K Yellow Gold & Sapphire Ring. Size 7.5. The ring has a fabulous band with great detailing. The stone tests sapphire and the gold tests 14K. The cabochon is very pretty with no defects. Weighs 7.8 grams. The cabochon measures 5mm x 9mm.
2. 10K Yellow Gold Bangle with Frosted Finish and Hand Tooled Work. Signed JJT 10K. Weighs 10.6 grams. The bangle has great luster.
3. 14K White Gold Ruby and Diamond Ring. Size 7 1/4. The rubies have great color. A very pretty ring!! 3.7 grams.
4. 17″ Graduated Peart Necklace with Silver Clasp. They are 4mm to 7.5mm.
5. 10K Yellow & White Gold Ring with Diamonds and Garnet. Weight 2.9 grams. A sweet ring.
6. 10K & Sterling Cross on 18″ Chain by Love Earth. The cross is 2″ long in sterling with a 10K heart in the center. The chain is pretty and both pieces are in good condition. Both have the Love Earth mark.
7. 10K Yellow Gold Ring with a Pale Pink Ruby. Size 7ish. The ring is quite sweet with a vivid pink stone. Total weight is 2.4 grams. The stone is 7mm x 8mm.
8. 14K White and Yellow Gold Pendant with Diamonds. The pendant is a grouping of circles. The pendant measures 1.5″ long. Total weight 1.9 grams.
9. 10K Yellow Gold Pearl and Diamond. Size 7. A dainty ring to grace anyone born in June or anyone who enjoys pearls. Weighs 2.1 grams and the pearl is 5mm.
10. Trio of Delightfully Dainty Pendants. The pendants have different gemstones. In the lot there is a pear shaped blue topaz, oval opal and a marquise green stone that tests many different stones. All 14K and 2.3 grams.
11. 10K Yellow Gold Diamond Ring. Size 7 1/4. It has a dozen rounds and a bunch of baguettes. 3.3 grams.
12. Pair of 10K Pearl Earrings New in Box. The earrings look like a clam with the pearl in the clams mouth. Enjoy the seaside right here in East Tennessee with this pair. Total weight 1.1 grams.
13. 10K Yellow Gold Ring with Diamonds and Blue Topaz. Size 7 1/4. The setting is made in an antique style. Total weight is 3 grams. The stone measures 5mm x 7mm. There are 8 diamonds. The ring has a pretty design.
14. 14K Yellow Gold and Five Diamond Pendant. It is designed like a series of graduated pear shapes. Total weight 1.6 grams and 1 1/4″ long.
15. 10K Yellow Gold Ring with Blue Topaz and Diamonds. Size 6.5. the pear shaped stone is 10mm x 15mm. Total weight is 5.2 grams.
16. Pearl Lot with a potato pearl necklace with 10K clasp; 10K bracelet with black and white pearls; a muti color pearl necklace; a long single strand of freshwater pearls; champagne pearl necklace with 14K clasp; peacock pearl necklace with 14K clasp and more!
17. 14K Yellow Gold Ring with Nephrite, Rubies and Pearl. Size 6.5. The band has fabulous detailing featured. The ring is a fun and playful piece. Total weighs 4.8 grams. The stones measure about 5mm.
18. Tiffany and Company Sterling Matchbox and Wee Ashtray. The monogram is KR. The Tiffany mark is on each piece. There is also a Tiffany blue bag. Total weight 60 grams.
19. 14K White Gold with London Blue Topaz and Diamonds Ring. Size 7.5. There are three round diamonds in a channel setting down each side. Total weight is 2.4 grams.
20. 14K Yellow Gold Swan Pendant with Tennessee Pearl. Just under an inch and total weight is 1.8 grams.
21. 14K Yellow Gold Ring with Diamonds by Magnolia. Size 7 1/4. Total weight is 8.2 grams. This ring makes a statement!
22. Italian 18″ Sterling Necklace with Nice Paper Clip Long Links. 22 grams.
23. 14K White and Yellow Gold Ring with Diamonds in a Buckle Design by Starray. Size 7 1/4. The ring has a clever design with sparkly diamonds. Total weight is 2.6 grams.
24. 14K Yellow Gold with Tennessee Pearl Stick Pin with other Assorted Pearl Items. There is a pearl bracelet with gold bead clasp; a pair of pearl earrings with 14K posts and another pair of pearl earrings. The stick pin weights .5 grams. Be a mermaid with this lot!
25. 14K Yellow Gold Ring with Three Rows of CZ’s. Size 8. The ring tests 14K. Total weight is 6 grams.
26. Two Pairs of Earrings and Two Bracelets with Turquoise ad Sterling. One pair of earrings are the dangle style and the other are post earrings. The two bracelets have turquoise beads accented by other beads. One has a turtle.
27. 10K Yellow Gold Ring with Diamonds and Emerald. Size 7 1/4. The setting is made in an antique style. Total weight is 2.9 grams. The stone measures 5mm x 7mm. There are 8 diamonds. The ring has a pretty design.
28. 14K Yellow Gold Earrings with Diamonds by Arya. They are hinged with a clasp and a catch release. Very well made. Each earring has nine diamonds with good color and sparkle. The earrings are almost 1″ in diameter. Total weight is 5.6 grams.
29. 14K White Gold Ring with Diamonds Wedding Set. Size 5. Total weight is 3.6 grams. Get engaged with this gem.
30. Uno De 50 Three Piece Bangle Set with Silver Tone. In very good condition.
31. 10K Yellow Gold Ring with Diamonds and Rubies or Spinals. Size 5.5. Total weight is 1.5 grams.
32. 35″ Necklace with Flower Designs by Kendra Scott. There is no clasp, though it is signed. In great condition.
33. 14K Yellow Gold Channel Set Baguette Diamonds. Size 7. The ring is pretty and the diamonds have a nice sparkle. A classic piece. Total weight is 2.5 grams.
34. Trio of Italian Sterling Necklaces in Three Styles. The lot includes a heart locket on 17″ adjustable chain; silver necklace with cz’s and a vermeil 35″ necklace. Total weight is 26 grams.
35. Heidi Daus “Daily Double” Set of Two Crystal Hinged Bangle Bracelets. Brand new in box. The bracelets have crystals and have lots of life with sparkles. One of the bracelets has a faux peacock pearl and mega sparkles.
36. Signed Sterling Bracelet with Onyx from Mexico. Signed TC69. This bracelet is from the 70’s. The piece is stamped sterling and are not signed. The bracelet is 7 1/4″ long. Total weight is 69.
37. 10K White Gold with Lab Ruby Ring. Size 8. The stone is a beautiful red color. It has a cool design around the bezel and geometric around the band. 7.6 grams.
38. Quartet of Laurel Burch. Includes the “fantastic felines” pin; Shambala Earrings; Khesire Cat earrings and wild iris earrings. A Fun lot with baby cats and the Tennessee State flower.
39. PAIR of 1 3/8″ 14″ White Gold Hoop Earrings. They are in good condition, though a couple of weeeee dings on the side of one. Still lots of wear and in good condition. Total weight 6.1 grams.
40. 14K Yellow Gold Ring with a Fine Gold Panda Coin. Size 6. The panda coin is the 1/20th 5 Yuan in .999 fine. There is an adorable panda and a temple on the reverse. Total weight is 5.2 grams.
41. Vintage Buffalo Nickel Charm Bracelet. It has six real nickels in a gold tone bracelet with a gold tone clasp. 8.5″ long.
42. Large Southwestern Cuff Bracelet with Turquoise in Sterling. The bracelet is designed like a flower. Total weight 97 grams.
43. 14K White and Yellow Gold Ring with Ruby and Diamonds. It has a facetted ruby with a yellow gold edge and the band is a mix of white and yellow gold. The ruby has nice color and clarity. The whole ring is quite unique. Total weight 8.6 grams.
44. 14K Yellow Gold Herringbone 17″ Necklace. The necklace is 5mm and in good condition with no kinks. Total weight is 17 grams.
45. Vintage Bone Necklace with Butterfly Center. 31″ long and in good boney condition.
46. PAIR of Sterling Silver Bracelets with oval links is signed Dyadema. The square bracelet with vermeil and sterling links is from Mexico and has makers marks, though we can not make them out. The bracelets 7.5″ long. Total weight is 65 grams.
47. PAIR of 14K Yellow Gold Knocker Style Earrings. The are almost a 1.5″ long and weigh 2.6 grams. One back is missing.
48. 14K Yellow Gold Ring with Sapphires, Emeralds, Rubies and Cz’s. Size 7. Total weight is 8.6 grams.
49. 18″ Lapis Bead Necklace with 14K Yellow Gold Spacers and Clasp. A very pretty necklace.
50. 14K Yellow Gold 7″ Rope Bracelet with Mustard Seed Charm. It has a lobster claw clasp and in good working condition. 5 grams. The case holding the mustard seed is 14K and has a bible quote on back.
51. Vintage Chinese Jade Silver Filagree and Enamel Ring. Size 6 and adjustable. The stone is 10mm x 14mm and tests nephrite. It is silver vermeil and colorful enamel patterns on top. Like many Chinese rings you can adjust the size. Nice condition.
52. Four Pairs of Antique Earrings in various styles with carved bone Chinese junk boats; signed Mexican malachite; a pair of Mexican earrings with mother of pearl faces and long pierced ear dangling earrings with filagree work.
53. 35″ Necklace with Polished Amazonite Nuggets. The stones are robin egg blue and very pretty.
54. Sterling Vermeil Necklace with Triple Ring Pendant. 19″ long and weighs 5 grams. Originally $175 price tag.
55. Sterling Filagree Amber. Ring Size 9.
56. Lot of Sterling Earrings for Pierced Ears. There are 9 pairs in total with various designs and detailing. The stones are malachite, stones and others. All in good condition and some like new.
57. Fabulous 7.5″ 14K Yellow and White Gold Bracelet from Italy. It has figure 8 links with a textured design. The clasp is a round lobster. Total weight is 15.1 grams.
58. 17″ & 22″ Sterling “Liquid Silver” Necklaces. The smaller one is made of about two dozen strands and the larger one is with about a dozen strands. They both have lobster clasps and are in good condition.
59. 14K Yellow Gold Ring with 5 Cz’s. Size 10. The stones are in a pretty curving setting. Total weight is 2.3 grams.
60. Impressive Domed Sterling Silver and Enamel Ring with Marcasites. Size 9. It is topped with blue enameling and peacock feather shapes. It has a interesting shank as well. Great condition.
61. Eye Catching Sterling Vermeil Flexible Bracelet with Shimmering Design. It is Italian with a safety catch. It is an 1″ wide. 28.7 grams and in great condition.
62. 14K Yellow Gold and Pearl Ring. Size 5.5. The pearls are 7mm with a yellowish hue. There are small diamond looking stones around the pearls, though too small for us to test. 4.8 grams.
63. Unusual Bracelet Pin and Bracelet Combo. The pin is a replica by Alva of a lady. The other is a handmade bracelet with the tragedy and comedy faces.
64. Collection of Brooches withs one being signed. This lot includes a freeform is signed Lustig; a Stewart Nye Leaf; filagree brooch from Israel; abalone pin marked sterling and a southwestern brooch with turquoise. All the pins are in good condition.
65. 14K Yellow Gold Rope 22″ Chain. 2.5mm in thickness. The total weight is 11.5 grams.
66. Three Sterling Silver Bracelets including a heavy duty cuff. There is a charm bracelet Elco, a second link bracelet from Mexico and the thick cuff bracelet is 8mm wide & weighs 41 grams on its own. The lot total is 77 grams.
67. PAIR of 14K Hoop Earrings. They are 7/8th” in diameter. Stamped 585 on the wires. Total weight is 1.2 grams.
68. Vintage Lucite and Bakelite Lot with clamper bracelet, bobby pins, pierced earrings, and orange clip earrings. A fun retro lot!
69. 14K Yellow Gold 17″ Necklace with Smoky Quartz Pendant. It has a good catch with a safety. The chain is herringbone with a good safety and clasp. The pendant 14mm x 20mm pear shape. The chain is in good condition without kinks. Total weight 10.2 grams.
70. Stately Hematite, Peridot and Sterling Ring. Size 9. Total weight is 10.3 grams.
71. 14K Yellow Gold Ring with Smoky Quartz. Size 6.5. The gold has different tones and floral embellishments surround the stone. It is a lovely statement piece. Weighs 6.6 grams.
72. Heidi Daus “Daily Double” Set of Crystal Hinged Bangle and a Pearl Bracelet with Bell with a Christmas Theme. This is brand new and in box. Perfect for the holidays!!
73. Pair of 14K Yellow Gold and Cz Pear Shaped Drop Earrings. They are marked 14K. In very good condition. 1.1 grams.
74. Exotic Indian Costume Jewelry Necklace with Pendant and Matched Earrings. The necklace is intriguing as it is mesh over crystal beads. There are peacock feather shapes in the earrings and pendant. The pearls are faux. The necklace with pendant is 22″ long.
75. Mexican 950 Sterling with Petrified Wood Pendant on Chain. The chain is cool with great shaped links. A very artistic piece. The necklace is 22″ long.
76. Michele Urban Mini Petite Diamond Woman’s Wrist Watch. Model MWO2N01D1001. It has a gold tone with 80 diamonds with a total carat weight of 1.36TCW. It has a sapphire crystal and serial number. CS00499SS. Comes in original box with paper and warranty. It appears not to ever have been worn.
77. Matching Sterling Silver Bracelet and Pendant from Jared. Both pieces have a large Mabe pearl in the center and the bracelet has three square herringbone cords for the band. There is a hearty secure clasp. 7 1/4″ long. The pendant is a 1.5″ long.
78. 14K Yellow Gold Sparkly Christmas Charm with Gemstones. A very festive charm to add to a charm bracelet or chain. Deck the halls with this gem. Ruby, Emerald and sapphire decorate the tree. The charm is just over an inch. 2.4 grams.
79. Sterling Silver Ring with Pendant on Chain with Vibrant Flowers. The colors are opalescent, green and purple glass set in sterling silver. Just the necklace as the original price tag of $139.00.
80. Three Strand of Freshwater Pearls 16″ Necklace with 14k Clasp. They are graduated lengths so you can twist or wear as is. The pearls are 8mm. Look refined with this lot!
81. 10K Yellow Gold Ring with Cz’s. Size 6.5. Lots of sparkle and life in this ring. Total weight 4.2 grams.
82. 10K White Gold Necklace with High Heel 10K and Diamond Pendant. The chain is 16″ and total weight is 2.7 grams.
83. Colorful Costume Jewelry Lot with many fun necklaces made from a variety of materials. There are three bracelets in the lot and a pair of earrings.
84. Trio of Sterling Silver Rings. Sizes 6 to 7. The rings have different designs. The black and white ring has diamonds designed by Rad. There is a moonstone ring with amethyst in a buckle style and a black onyx ring. All very sparkly and ready to be worn.
85. 10K Yellow Gold Bracelet with Nugget Styling. Total weight is 13.8 grams. The bracelet can be adjusted between 7″ to 71/4″.
86. Lot of Three Sterling Bracelets with Gemstones. One bracelet has amethyst, one has a mix of semi precious gems and another with green stones. They are 7″ to 7 1/2″ long.
87. 14K Yellow Gold Omega 17″ Necklace. 6mm wide and absolutely fabulous. No kinks or dents and a good catch with safety. Stamped 14K Italy. Total weight is 34 grams.
88. Handsome Citizen Corso Men’s Diamond Watch with gold toned body. The vibrant blue face is accentuate with diamonds. In very goo like new condition.
89. British WWI Medal Awarded to General O.Ritson, Royal Army with Sterling and Freshwater Pearl Strand Necklace. A very unique piece with history. 16″ long and weighs 84 grams.
90. 14K Yellow Gold Freeform Ring with Mine Cut Diamond Center. Size 5. Total weight is 8.7 grams. There are six diamonds total and it is custom made. The larger one is in the center.
91. Custom Sterling Hinged Pendant with Lizard Carving and More. The lower pendant on the hinge is round with fossilized flowers. It has a large bale to work with a variety of chains. 2 1/4″ long x 2 1/4″ wide.
92. Silver Tone Necklace with London Blue Topaz Stones and Matching Sterling Earrings. The set also has many cz’s with nice vibrant rich blue topaz. Perfect for a holiday party!!
93. Lot of 7 Sterling Silver Rings with Gemstones. The stones are topaz; aquamarines; diamonds; citrine; amber and more. All size 5 and in good condition.
94. Collections of Costume and Silver Jewelry. Includes lots of items such as earrings, a necklace with agate pendant, Hamilton watch with diamonds on the bezel. The earrings have different styles.
95. Sterling Silver with Pave Sapphire Ring. Size 5. It is super bling and you can make a entrance with this ring!
96. Trio of Topaz Jewelry with a pair of earrings, a pendant with turquoise and a bracelet you can slide to adjust size. They are set in sterling and the topaz stone is radiant.
97. 17″ Pearl Necklace with 14K Clasp. A pretty necklace with nice luster.
98. Sterling Silver Jewelry Lot with four pairs Earrings, two Pendants and two Bracelets. Including tourmaline; citrine; blue topaz; smokey topaz; emerald and spinel. A pretty lot you can keep for yourself or give as gifts.
99. Lot of Six Sterling Silver Rings in Size 5. The rings have different styles and stones.
100. Bodacious Costume Jewelry Lot with a silver stone stately necklace and matching earrings; glass bead necklace; Leah Sofia bracelet and more.
101. Trio of Pin/Clips with two Emilia Cashilla Angel with Butterfly, Christmas Tree and John Hardy Butterfly. The two pin/clips by Cashilla are stamped 1997 and signed. The John Hardy is stamped.
102. 14K Yellow Gold Necklace with a Lapis & 14K Heart Pendant and a Michael Anthony World Pendant with Gemstone Inlay &14K Gold. The chain is 18″. Both pendants are in great condition.
103. 1940’s Rare Early Guglielmo Cini Sterling Silver Bracelet & Earrings. A very nice set that has been well persevered.
104. Platinum Ring with Diamond and Rubies. Size 6.5. the center stone is 4.5mm surrounded by eleven more diamonds in graduated sizes with rubies on the shank. Total weight 4.5 grams.
105. Pink Caribbean Conch Shell Cameo Brooch from the Art Nouveau Era in 14K. It is 1 1/4″ x 1 1/2″. Really outstanding details with good hinge and clasp.
106. Victorian 14K Yellow Gold Diamond and Seed Pearl Pendant and Necklace. The large center stone does not test diamond. Total weight is 4.6 grams. All the seed pearls are in place.
107. 14K Longines Watch with Diamonds. The case and bands are 14K with pretty diamonds adorning the case. There are four diamonds above and below the band. The minute hand is off. Weighs 27.4 grams.
108. 14K Cuff Links with Roman Head Set with Six Single Cut Diamonds and a 14K Tie Tack with Roman Head with Four Single Cut Diamonds. The fantastic set comes with an appraisal from Altobelli Jewelers in California. Total weight 15.4 grams.
109. George Schuler & Co Sterling Silver and Carnelian Pendant in good condition. Ready to be added to a chain and worn.
110. 14K Gold and Diamond Stud Earrings. A round diamond in a square white gold setting with yellow gold background. They are 1/2″ long and the diamonds are 2mm. Total weight 2.2 grams.
111. Victorian 14K White and Pink Gold Stick Pin with Old Mine Cut Diamond with the Love Knot. 2 1/4″ long. 3.2 grams.
112. 14K White Gold Hamilton Watch with Diamonds on Face and Band. A very elegant piece. The watch does need repair for it to run once more. 16 diamonds on the band and 22 on the bezel. Total weight 18.1 grams.
113. 14K Yellow Gold Men’s Ring with Oval Natural Star Sapphire. Size 10.5. The star sapphire is 7.78 carats with medium intensity and medium strong purplish-blue with a sharp centered star. The ring has gadroon metal work. We are unable to show the star under the LED lights, yet in the sun it shows right up. Weighs 17 grams.
114. Victorian 10K Bar Pin with a Princess Cut Blue Topaz. 1″ wide and 1.1 grams. Good hinge and clasp.
115. 10K Yellow Gold Childs Ring with a Pink Stone. Size 3. weighs 1.1 grams. A delightful darling ring!
116. Genuine Ingersoll Mickey Mouse Watch with a Lizard Band. It is copyright Walt Disney Productions.
117. Vintage Aluminum Choker Necklace of Theatre Masks.
118. Victorian 10K Oval Pin with Onyx and Seed Pearls. 1 3/4″ wide and weighs 4.2 grams.
119. 14K Yellow Gold Bracelet with Different Color Stones. The stones are five jadeite, one onyx and Chinese characters. Weighs 11 grams. 7 3/4″ long
120. Sterling Silver Necklace with Blue Crystals and Matching Waterfall Style Earrings. A very pretty duo to wear to a party or even Trader Joe’s.
121. 14K Yellow Gold Teddy Bear Earrings New in Box. A sweet pair to adorn ear lobes.
122. Antique Amethyst Sterling Silver Ring. Size 7.5. The stone is cut in a very unique way and the overall look of the ring is fantastic.
123. 14K White Gold Clip Earrings with Diamonds and Pearls. The pearls are saltwater and 6.5mm. There are 10 single cut diamonds on each earring. Total weight is 9.7 grams.
124. Crystal Party Lot with Five Necklaces and Four Pairs of Earrings. Lots of sparkle and life in this brilliant lot.
125. 14K Yellow Gold Baume Mercier Diamond Lady’s Watch. The band is three twisted rope strands of 14K gold. It is stamped 14K on the case and bands. We have the original receipt from the 80’s. There are 24 single cut diamonds. 17.1 grams.
126. Lot of Vintage Mostly Sterling Jewelry. The lot includes cuff links; rings; earrings with clips; necklaces; tie clip; religious pendant; and more! It is a big dog sterling silver party with this lot. Perfect to gift out for the holidays!! 104 grams.
127. Lot of Fun Sterling Silver Items. This includes a roadrunner pin; midcentury silver ingot on wood; amber pin; heart charm bracelet; Siam silver; earrings and more!!
128. Lot of Elegant Costume Jewelry with red Lucite choker and earring set; gold filled cameo bracelet with three pretty shell cameos; earrings and more!!
129. Sterling Silver Unique Greek Mask Ring. Size 6.
130. Lot of Cool Asian Jewelry with Buddha Pendant and More!! We have two nephrite jade beaded necklaces; a green glass necklace with pendant; two pairs of earrings; a onyx and pearl necklace and an impressive Buddha pendant with a walking Buddha inside.
131. 14K Yellow Gold Men’s Cufflinks and Wedding Band, Size 13. The ring is so old there are no marks, though acid tests 14K. The cufflinks have 14K. Total weight 7.2 grams.
132. Vintage High Quality Costume Jewelry. This includes a tassel brooch signed Florenzi; large gold toned necklace; a ladies Hamilton wrist watch; pendant watch; large brooch; bee hat pin and more.
133. 14K Yellow Gold Pearl Clip Earrings. They have 11 beautiful genuine saltwater pearls on each earring. They have quality backs and are stamped 14K. They measure 7/8″ long. 15.2 grams.
134. 10K Gold Ring with Pink Ice. Size 5.5. total weight is 2.8 grams.
135. Lot of Bone or Ivory Jewelry with rose themed pin, pendant and earrings; Chinese character earrings; and Chinese character necklace on sterling chain. Buyer must be a registered resident of Tennessee to purchase. Go Vols!!
136. Duo of Band Rings with Sapphire, Rubies and Diamonds. Size 8. One band has sapphires and diamonds and the other is rubies and diamonds. Total weight 3.1 grams.
137. Cloisonné Necklace with Earrings with vermeil beads and clasp. The necklace is 30″ long and the earrings have tasseled drops that are over a 1″ long.
138. PAIR of Mexican Sterling Earrings with Grapes, Plus Two Black Hills Gold Pins.
139. 10K Blue Topaz and Diamond Ring. Size 8.5. The blue topaz is a princess cut with small diamonds on each side. Needs a cleaning to really make it sparkle. 2.3 grams.
140. Tray Lot of Costume Jewelry with faux pearls; earrings; bracelets; several style of necklace and more!! Even a Chico’s!!
141. Sterling Silver Jewelry with Omega, Beaded and more. The lot includes bracelets, earrings and pearls!! A very nice lot!
142. Duo of Sterling Rings one with a smokey topaz and size 8.5 and the other has mother pf pearl and is a size 9.
143. Coin Silver Cuff Bracelet Sign IH with Stones. The stones are green to brown in color. Total weight 62 grams. 1 3/8″ wide. Good condition though a few small fractures in the stones.
144. 10K Yellow Gold Garnet Ring with Diamonds. Size 7.5. Total weight 3.9 grams.
145. 10K Yellow Gold Necklace with CZ Pendant. The cz’s have super sparkle. 18″ long and total weight 1.3 grams.
146. Tiffany and Company “Return to Tiffany” Sterling 15″ Necklace. The necklace has a lobster clasp and is good overall condition. Fakes exist, please inspect. 51.8 grams.
147. 10K White Gold and White Sapphire Ring. Size 5. There is 5.5mm stone in the middle with two smaller stones on each side. 1.3 grams.
148. 14K Yellow Gold 17″ Chain with a 18″ Scrabe Pendant. Total weight 6.7.
149. Southwestern Sterling Silver Cuff with Arrow and Pretty Stone. It has a large applied arrow in the center and hammered edges. It is 3 1/4″ wide.
150. Tiffany and Company Padlock Bracelet. The bracelet is sterling and weighs 21.5 grams. Please inspect as fakes exist.
151. Elgin Open Face Pocket Watch with VW Raymond 21 Jewel #590 Movement. The watch case is 10K Gold filled Illinois in great condition. The movement #43394714. It is in tip top running condition. Great watch with 17″ chain.
152. Elgin Open Face Pocket Watch Movement #21729739. It is running and housed in a B & B Royal 20 Year Case. It has a leather strap.
153. Elgin Pocket Watch in a Double Hunter Case it has an Elgin 7 Jewel Movement #7919537 that acts like it needs a cleaning and the case is Broadway 20 year.
154. Hamilton Railway Special Pocket Watch with a 992B 21 Jewel Movement. It is a Hamilton 10K Gold Filled case and the dial has seconds bit and a 60 minute markings around the hours. Runs like a champ and comes with 14″ gold filled chain.
155. Hamilton Open Face Pocket Watch with 7″ Chain. It has a 21 jewel full plate movement #47720. Runs great. It is in a president case.
156. Fabulous Tall 10K Ring with Gemstones from Thailand. Size 7. The gemstones are emeralds and seed pearls. Stands an 1″ over your finger. Great height. Neat older handmade piece.
157. Lot of 9 Antique Hat Pins includes gold. There is a gold one with lapis; one with a seed pearl; silver top with a flower and a turquoise; one with citrine; gold with opalescent; filagree in sapphire and more!! A lovely lot!!
158. Swarovski Necklace and Pendant Like New in Original Box. The pendant is on a long chain and the pendant is made of 5 interlocking loops and measures 3.5″.
159. 14K Yellow Gold 15″ Italian Chain by Uno A Erre. Total weight is 3.1 grams.
160. Assortment of 14K Yellow Gold and Pearl Earrings in Different Styles. Includes saltwater and Tennessee pearls. Four pairs total. Weight 6.7 grams.
161. 1882S US Morgan Silver Dollar in UNC condition. 90% silver.
162. 1885 US Morgan Silver Dollar in UNC condition. 90% silver.
163. Sack Full of About 250 Wheat Pennies with a Great Mix of Dates. Weighs over two pounds.
164. Lot of Random Buffalo Nickels, Some with Dates and Some Without.
165. Lot of Modern US Coins in Uncirculated condition. Assorted presidential dollars; state quarters; Sacagawea dollars in Littleton packages; bicentennial halves and more. Over $14 in face value.
166. World Coin Library of Liberty Nickels with a great selection from 1883 to 1912D with only one missing. It does include the key date 1886 & 1894.
167. 2006 Platinum 1/10th Eagle Graded MS70. Gorgeous condition.
168. 1936 US Daniel Boone Half Dollar NGC MS65. Great details! 90% silver.
169. 1902O Morgan Silver Dollar in AU to UNC condition. 90% silver.
170. Three Dimensional Kennedy Half Dollar. 90% silver. The presidents head has been hammered to extend outwards. This coin will not work at the laundry mat or vending machine.
171. 1890O Morgan Silver Dollar in G condition. 90% silver.
172. One Ounce Silver Bar with Prospector and Eagle.
173. 5 Troy Ounce Silver Bar from Scottsdale Silver. It has a tiger head on the obverse and tiger stripes on the reverse.
174. 1938 US Oregon Trail Memorial Half Dollar UNC condition. 90% silver.
175. US 20th Century Typeset in Handsome Frame. There are 29 different coins and this set has a high percent of higher grade coins than we usually see. Just over $5 in face value in the 90% silver coins.
176. 1968 Mexico Olympic Commemorative 25 Pesos in AU Condition. Very nice looking coin in 720 silver.
177. 1923 Mexico Silver One Pesos in XF condition. Nice coin and 720 Silver.
178. 1924 Mexico Silver One Pesos in AU condition. Nice coin and 720 Silver.
179. 1932 Mexico Silver One Pesos in F condition. 720 silver.
180. 1933 Mexico Silver One Pesos in AU condition. 720 silver.
181. 1934 Mexico Silver One Pesos in XF condition. 720 silver.
182. 1935 Mexico Silver One Pesos in AU condition. 720 silver.
183. 1940 Mexico Silver One Pesos in UNC condition. 720 silver.
184. 1943 Mexico Silver One Pesos in UNC condition. 720 silver.
185. 1945 Mexico Silver One Pesos in AU condition. 720 silver.
186. Lot of Mexican Silver Pesos from the 50’s and 60’s. 19 total with a good mix of dates and some with a high grade. 10% silver.
187. Unsearched Collection of Jefferson Nickels. The dates are the 30’s to the 50’s. Just over three tubes total, even though stored in four tubes.
188. Lot of 29 Random US Indian Head Pennies. Dates range from 1800’s to early 1900’s.
189. Collection of Interesting Foreign Coins from harder to find places. Includes a half penny from the 1700’s; a Chinese cash coin from the early 1800’s; several from West Africa; bag from Turkey
190. Lot of Large Cents from Canada, UK and Hong Kong. Lots of coins in the mix with a mix of dates from each place.
191. 2011 US Silver Eagle Bullion Coin in BU condition.
192. 2009 US Silver Eagle Bullion Coin in BU condition.
193. 1879 US Morgan Silver Dollar in G condition. Third reverse and 90% silver.
194. 1890 US Morgan Silver Dollar in VF condition. 90% silver.
195. 1921 US Morgan Silver Dollar in AU condition with toning. 90% silver.
196. US Mint American Eagle 25th Anniversary Set in the box with papers. Absolutely fabulous coins!! The set includes five different versions of the bullion coin including uncirculated; proof; reverse proof; and by John Mercanti there is the bullion and the uncirculated. You have a P, W and S mints as well. This was kept in a closet, wrapped in plastic, so it is in perfect condition.
197. 1935S Arkansas Centennial Half Dollar Slabbed and Graded MS65 by PCGS. 90% silver.
198. 2016W 1/10th Ounce Mercury Fine Gold Bullion Coin NGCSP70. This was released on the 100th anniversary of the mercury dime and this is the first release issued by NGC. SP is for satin proof.
199. LOT OF Twenty US Kennedy Silver Half Dollars in AU to BU. $10 face value of 90% silver.
200. 1922 US Peace Dollar in UNC condition. 90% silver.
201. 1923 US Peace Dollar in AU condition. 90% silver.
202. 1923S US Peace Dollar in XF condition with toning. 90% silver.
203. 1924 US Peace Dollar in XF condition. 90% silver.
204. Lot of Bank Bags and Coin Books. There are two Philadelphia Mint bags, one from Richmond, three from West Virginia and more!!
205. Library Book of Coins Lincoln Coins 1941 to 1960. It is almost full and most are VF or better.
206. Partial Tube of Wheat Pennies from a Collection. The pennies are from the 1910’s.
207. Two Partial Tubes of Wheat Pennies from the 1920’s. There are some nicer grade coins that came out of the top.
208. 20 Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollars. $10 face value in 90% silver. They are all in flips with the dates.
209. Three Sheets of High Grade Modern US Coins. Includes Kennedy Halves, State Quarters and Colored State Quarters. $12.25 face value.
210. 87 High Grade Pennies from the 20’s into the 2000’s. the collector saved some of the best examples for this book.
211. 1832 US Large Cent with Medium Letters.
212. 17 Indian Head Pennies in Flips with nice spread of dates.
213. 1891 US Seated Liberty Dime in G condition.
214. Lot of 8 US Franklin Silver Half Dollars in a mix of VF and XF grades. No duplicate dates. $4 face value and 90% silver.
215. Six Different Dates of US Barber Silver Dimes. They range from 1901 to 1912. In mostly G condition.
216. 1856 and 1857 US Silver Half Dimes. They are in G to VG condition.
217. 188O US Morgan Silver Dollar in VG condition. 90% silver.
218. 1886O US Morgan Silver Dollar in G condition. 90% silver.
219. 1899O US Morgan Silver Dollar in VG condition. 90% silver.
220. 1900O US Morgan Silver Dollar in VG condition. 90% silver.
221. 1866 US 2 Cent in G condition.
222. 1865 US 3 Cent Nickel in VG condition.
223. 1866 US 3 Cent Nickel. See photos for likely grade.
224. Vintage Oak Ridge Post Card and Atoms for Peace Stamp. The post card shows the headquarters for the atomic energy commission. The stamp is canceled in 1955.
225. Variety of US $2 Bills. We have a 1953, 1953A, 1953B, 1953C x 3, 1963, and 2 from 1976.
226. Lot of Silver Certificates and Other Bills. In silver Carucates we 1935E, 1935F, 1957, 1957A, and 1957B. In regular notes a 1963B Green Seal, a Red seal 1963 $5.
227. Mix Lot of Foreign Silver Coins. Includes several types from Australia, one from the Philippines and four from France. Interesting mix of silver percentages including .925, .835, and .720.
228. Lot of 10 High Grade Washington Silver Quarters. There is one from 1960 and 9 from 1964. They are all XF or better. $2.50 face value and 90% silver.
229. Lot of 13 Assorted Liberty Head Nickels with a mix of dates and mostly G condition.
230. About 40 Mixed Buffalo Nickels. Includes two Coal Miner Hobo nickels.
231. Lot of 30 Interesting Coins. See photos for pencil written values. There are higher dollar values including 1889 Mexico 1 centavo.
232. Nice Mix of Older Canadian Cents and a V Nickel. See photos for dates.
233. Approximately 79 US Silver War Nickels and More Jeffersons. The war nickels are 35% silver and the current silver values makes them 1.25 each.
234. Five Unusual Foreign Coins including a German state and jersey. There is also WW1 and post WW2 coins.
235. 11 US 40% Kennedy Half Dollars. These are mostly XF with a good mix of dates.
236. Tube of 50 Mixed Date Mercury Dimes. That is $5 face value and 90% silver.
237. Tube of 50 Mixed Date Mercury Dimes. That is $5 face value and 90% silver.
238. 44 Mostly Uncirculated US Roosevelts. There are some real beauties in the lot. $4.40 face value.
239. Five Tubes of Wheat Pennies from the 1940’s. the tubes are not quite full, though between all tubes there are over 200. Very nice coins in the mix.
240. Five Full Tubes of Wheat Pennies from the 1950’s. There are definitely high grade coins in the mix.
241. 1938 Oregon Trail Memorial Half Dollar PCGS MS64. Slabbed and graded MS64 by PCGS. 90% silver.
242. 1990 Soviet One Half Ounce PALLIDUM 10 Rubles Bullion Coin. It is still wrapped in it is original plastic.
243. 2023 US 1/10 Ounce Liberty Eagle Bullion Coin. It has a $5 denomination in BU condition straight from a tube.
244. 1921 KEY DATE Peace Silver Dollars in VF condition. 90% silver.
245. 1928S US Peace Silver Dollar in VF condition. 90% silver.
246. 1889 US Morgan Silver Dollar in XF condition. 90% silver.
247. Lot of 10 Lincoln Memorial Penny Rolls. Each roll has a different date. Other times we sold this the dates matched the paper wrapper, though we have not checked these.
248. 1922 US Peace Silver Dollar in XF with Speckled Toning. 90% silver.
249. 1923D US Peace Silver Dollar in VG condition. 90% silver.
250. 1926S US Peace Silver Dollar in F condition. 90% silver.
251. 1973 US Mint Proof Set Plus Proof & Mint Half Dollars. The two Eisenhower dollars are 40% silver.
252. 1972 US Mint Proof and Uncirculated Set. Plus Proof and Uncirculated Eisenhower Dollars. The two Eisenhower dollars are 40%. All of these sets came from mint shipping boxes that have been properly stored for decades.
253. 1971 US Mint Proof and Uncirculated Set. Plus Proof and Uncirculated Eisenhower Dollars. The two Eisenhower dollars are 40%. All of these sets came from mint shipping boxes that have been properly stored for decades.
254. 1969 US Mint Proof and Uncirculated in Great Condition from well stored boxes.
255. 1970 US Mint Proof and Uncirculated in Great Condition from well stored boxes. The proof set is the only place to get the 1970 half dollar.
256. 1968 US Mint Proof and Uncirculated in Great Condition from well stored boxes. 40% silver.
257. 1966 Special Mint Set with a the half dollar being 40% silver the mint did not issue UNC or proof sets this year.
258. 1964 US Mint Proof and Uncirculated in Great Condition from well stored boxes. The dime, quarter and half are 90% silver and the proof set is still sealed in original envelope.
259. 1963 US Mint Proof and Uncirculated in Great Condition from well stored boxes. The dime, quarter and half are 90% silver and the proof set is still sealed in original envelope. This is the last year for the franklin half dollar.
260. Roosevelt Silver Dime Collection 1946 to 1964. Almost Complete. There are some nice grade coins and $4.80 face value of 90% silver.
261. Mercury Dime Collection from 1916 to 1945 partially complete. There are 68 dimes and they all appear to be in the rights lots.
262. Partial Book of Buffalo Nickels with 26 Nickels. They appear to be in the correct slots, see photos for dates.
263. 1780 Maria Theresia One Thaler in approximately VF condition.
264. Lot of 10 US Philippines 20 Silver Centavos. All from 1944 & 1945 with .750 silver. Nice collection of coins with good grades.
265. Lot of 10 US Philippines 10 Silver Centavos. All from 1944 and 1945 with Silver. Nice collection of grades.
266. Lot of 4 Silver 1 Gulden Coins from the Netherlands Antilles. Two each from 1952 and 1964. .720 silver.
267. Netherlands Endies 1/10th and 1/4 Gulden Coins. Two of Each. These are all from war years as well and three of the four are in very nice condition. .720 Silver.
268. Lot of 7 Different Years of Netherlands 1 Gulden Coins. 1955 through 1958 and 1964 to 1968. .720 Silver
269. Lot of Five Netherlands Silver 25 Cent Coins all 1941 in High Grade. .640 silver.
270. Venezuela 1 & 2 Bolivars, plus 25 Cents. All .835 Silver.
271. Lot of 5 Venezuela 1 Bolivar with Five Different Dates. .835 Silver.
272. 1960 US Mint Proof Set in original Envelope. Dime, quarter and half dollar in 40% silver. These have been stored well and are in great condition.
273. 1961 US Mint Proof Set in original Envelope. Dime, quarter and half dollar in 40% silver. These have been stored well and are in great condition.
274. 1962 US Mint Proof Set in original Envelope. Dime, quarter and half dollar in 40% silver. These have been stored well and are in great condition.
275. 1896 US Morgan Silver Dollar in XF to AU condition. 90% silver.
276. 1906O US Barber Silver Half Dollar in G condition. 90% silver.
277. 1973 Israel Post Office Commemorative Bullion Coin. It commemorates Israel first stamps. One ounce fine silver.
278. 1955 Mexico 10 Pesos in UNC condition. It is 28 grams of .900 silver.
279. 1947 Mexico Silver 5 Pesos in AU condition. 30 grams of .900 silver.
280. 1972F Germany Olympic Commemorative 10 Mark in UNC condition. In .625 silver.
281. Belgian 1912 1 Franc and 1935 20 Franc. The 1912 is .835 silver in VF condition. The 1935 .680 silver in AU condition.
282. Two 1960 20 Drachma Coins from Greece. They are .835 silver.
283. Portugal 1954 10 Escudos and the 1969 50 Escudos. They are 680 and 650 silver. The 50 Escudos is AU to UNC with a cool looking dude on it(says Will Kidd).
284. Australia Typeset with Mixed Monarchs. There is one three pence, two six pence and a schilling all from WW2 era and a 50 cents from 1966. All silver with mixed amounts.
285. Mexico 1955 Silver 5 Pesos with 18 grams of 720 silver. In UNC condition.
286. 1933 and 1938 Mexico One Pesos. They are both XF condition. In .720 silver.
287. Mix of Mexico 10 and 20 Silver Centavos. 6 of the 20’s, 2 of the 10’s and mixed dates. The 20’s are 720 silver and the 10’s are much older and 90% silver.
288. 1979 Mexico One Ounce Silver Bullion Coin in UNC condition. 33 grams of .925 silver.
289. Three Silver Coins from Guatemala and El Salvador. Mixed dates and denominations, see photos.
290. Silver Coins from Austria, Hungry 1893 an Italy. They are both 835 silver.
291. Mix of Coins from UK and Australia. They are all 500 silver. See photos for dates and denominations.
292. Lot of Five Canada Silver 5 Cents. They are all different dates starting with 1880. They are 90 silver.
293. Lot of Five France 50 Centimes. They are from WW1 era and .835 silver.
294. Lot of Five Netherlands Silver 2.5 Gulden. They are from 1960 and 1962. In 640 silver and each weigh 15 grams.
295. Lot of Austria Silver 5 and 10 Schillings. Two 5 schilling are from 1960 and the 10 schillings have different dates. They are all 640 silver.
296. Lot of Portugal 2.5 and 5 Escudos with mix dates and 650 silver.
297. Lot of Switzerland 1/2 and 1 Franc with different dates and 835 silver.
298. Typeset from New Zealand with 3 and 6 pence, plus a schilling and a Florian. All with different dates. They are all 500 silver.
299. Lot of One Krona Coins from Sweden. There are six different dates and all 400 silver.
300. Austria 1964 Silver Olympic Commemorative. It is 50 schillings in 900 silver and AU condition.