September 29-30 Online Auction For
Coins, Jewelry & Purses!
240 Lot Online Auction!
Fantastic Quality Items!
DATES: Online Auction Opens September 19th.
Friday September 29th is is Auction Preview 2-4 PM at Blair House Estate Jewelry Store
Auction Ends Friday Night 7-11 PM, one item per minute!
Jewelry has Buy Now Options! Otherwise all Items Sell to Highest Bidder without reserves, and there is no Buyer Premium! Sales Tax on items 1-40 only!
Saturday, September 30th: is Auction Pickup Day 10-2 at Blair House on N Forest Park Blve
SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON ALL LOTS!
Seven Seas will conduct an Online Auction over the weekend of Sept 29-30, to liquidate great Collections of Jewelry, Coins & Purses! Bidding is now open with Buy Now options on the Jewelry, too. Otherwise all lots sell to the highest bidder on Friday, Sept 29th, from 7-11 pm, with Pickup on Saturday the 30th at the Blair House Estate Jewelry Store in the Bearden area of Knoxville. Shipping is also available on all lots! There is NO Buyer’s Premium on this sale and Only jewelry lots 1-40 are subject to sales tax!
THE ONLINE AUCTION INCLUDES: About 120 Lots of Jewelry & Purses, with lots of Gold & Silver; Diamonds, Rubies & Emeralds as well as Semi-precious gems. We’ve got Rings, Necklaces, Pins & Earrings, including many signed pieces and designer brands!. COINS includes another 120 lots of Gold, Silver and even Russian Palladium, with pieces from all over the world! Click ‘View Items’ to check out this great catalog and to start bidding:)
AUCTION LISTING (For photos and bidding, click the link above.)
1. Judith Ripka Sterling & Amethyst Ring, Size 6.25. Comes in original box with pouch. Like new.
2. Pair of Turquoise Bracelets, Small Size. The one with the single stone in the center of a flower is marked Sterling. The other has many flowers with a stone in each. It’s marked Mexico and doesn’t look like sterling. Both are for a small wrist.
3. 14k Yellow Gold Beautiful 18″ Necklace. It has a mix of twisted rope and open links, and a nice catch with safety. Hefty half ounce at 16.5 grams.
4. 1982 Canadian Fine Gold Maple Leaf Coin in 14k Bail. Both are in good condition. The Maple leaf weighs 1/10 oz aka about 3 grams. Total weight is 5.8 grams so the bail is about 2.8 grams 14k.
5. Lot of 4 Vintage Pins with Black & Red Stones. There is a black enamel flowered branch; a bunch of blackberries with faceted stones; a gold tone double oval with black stones and another black flower with red stones by Warner. All complete.
6. 10k White Gold & Star Sapphire Ring, Size 8. It has a slight bypass design and there are 3 small diamonds on the band to one side of the sapphire. The rest of the front of the band has a textured design on it. Very good condition, 4.1 grams.
7. Pair of 10mm Black Pearl Earrings from Honora, in Box. These are freshwater pearls on 14k Yellow posts, in great condition with strong shine.
8. Sterling Silver Cross with Pearl, on Sterling 19″ Chain. Like new in box, great condition.
9. 10k Yellow Gold & Faceted Cornelian Ring, Size 7.5. the Cornelian is large at 16mm across, and has pretty facets on top that catch the light. Pretty Shank also. 6 grams.
10. Pair Vintage David Anderson Enamel Clip Earrings. Each has 2 white leaves and is signed on the back. Nice condition.
11. 14k Yellow Gold Earrings with Turquoise & Blue Topaz. The Turquoise are ovals in yellow bails that drop the from the back it French Clips. There’s a small blue topaz between.
12. 14k Yellow Gold & Lovely CZ Ring, Size 6. It has a 12mm long Marquise shaped CZ, with long CZ Baguettes on either side. Great condition, 3.5 grams.
13. Trio of Cameo Theme Items with Pin, Pendant Watch & Ring. The Pin is silver toned with shiny glass cameo; the Pendant watch is by Lucerne with paste cameo, and the ring is Sterling, size 8, with Vermeil band and black and white cameo. All in good condition.
14. Vintage Coro ‘Ten Commandments’ Charm Bracelet. There are 10 charms with figural representations of the Commandments and each has a roman numeral to help you figure them out! Good condition.
15. Vintage Sterling Amber Cuff Bracelet with ‘Poison’ Compartment under the center piece of Amber. There is nice filigree and beadwork on the face, typical of Indonesian silverwork from a few decades back. Good hinge on the cover.
16. Handmade Sterling & Gemstone Pendant on 23″ Chain. The gemstone is a large brownish Cabochon set in a hammered sterling bezel. There is another wee stone on top where the chain runs through. The chain is a mixed link in great condition. Pendant is 2.5″ tall.
17. 10k Yellow Gold & Ruby Ring, Size 8.5. The Ruby is Abou 7x10mm in an emerald cut. It tests ruby but we usually see synthetic on 10k rings. Color and clarity are awesome; there is some wear on the ring and face of the stone though. 4.5 grams.
18. Vintage Southwestern 20-strand ‘Liquid Silver’ Necklace, 17″ long. The 20 individual strands are strung with teeny sterling beads and are so flexible they call these liquid. Lobster claw clasp in god condition.
19. 10k White Gold & Diamond Cluster Ring, Size 9. It has 23 small round diamonds arranged in a marquise shape across the top and a brushed gold section down the middle of the shanks. Very good condition, 3.5 grams.
20. Nice Assortment Costume Jewelry Necklaces & Pendants. Includes a fancy Napier big chain; Stone necklace with Cross; African Paper bead necklace; 3 pendants with 2 chains and more.
21. 10k Yellow Gold ‘Tragedy & Comedy’ Pendant on Sterling Vermeil Chain. The pendant isn’t marked but acid tests to at least 10k gold. The chain is gold-on-silver and measures 17″ long, plus has an extra link to let you wear it at choker length. Pendant is 2.2 grams.
22. 10k Yellow Gold, Sapphire & Diamond Ring, Size 9. The Center stone is an 8x10mm Sapphire in something like a millennium cut. Color is so good we expect it is synthetic. There are 2 diamonds on either side and a leopard spot design down the shanks. 6.4 grams in very good condition. Will look even better after a good steam cleaning.
23. 20 Pairs of Pierced Earrings: Hoops & Studs. Half or more have sterling posts. Great variety of color and sparkle! All have backs.
24. 10k Yellow Gold & Oval Garnet Rings, Size 7.5. The garnet measures 8x10mm and is set in a swirly bypass design setting. 4.5 grams, very good condition.
25. 7 Pairs of Sterling Earrings w Nice Stones inc Opal. The Center back has Opal stripes inlaid with silver and they’re signed; the back left may also be opal. Back right is a blue fiber eye and the front has a 2 vermeil pairs and the we think the blue-ish stones are Larimar from the Caribbean.
26. Genuine Pink Sapphire Ring in 14k White Gold, Size 3 3/4. the Sapphire is 6m diameter round with a pretty cut and gorgeous color. 1.9 grams.
27. Hoard of Earrings for Pierced Earring with some Silver. There a re about 16 good pairs with backs and a bunch of singles also. Some are silver.
28. 10k White & Yellow Gold Diamond Ring, Size 7.5. The shank is Yellow gold and the Top is white to accent the sparkly mix of round and baguette diamonds. 2.6 grams, very good condition.
29. Southwestern Sterling & Turquoise Jewelry inc Signed. Includes a Key fob with 3 pieces Turquoise, signed Cheama, and a narrow bracelet with 2 heart shaped Turquoise on the face. It’s a little bent but can be reformed easily to fit your wrist.
30. Adorable 10k White Gold Sea Turtle Pendant with Black & White Diamonds. Its just a little bigger than a penny and in great shape with all the diamonds and a bail under the wee head. 2.5 grams.
31. 14k Yellow Gold & Jadeite Pendant with Dragon. The Dragon is a hammered gold cutout that lays on top of the stone, which tests as Jadeite. 1.5″ long.
32. 18k White Gold & Nephrite Jade Ring, size 5. The White Gold mount has some really interesting texture worked into the gold, and holds a Pear Shape piece of Jade about 6x9mm. The stone tests as Nephrite and the size is a teeny bit smaller than a 5. 5.2 grams.
33. 2 10k Gold Crosses with 19″ Italian Gold Chain. The cross on the chain has a beaded edge and swirl design across it, and the 2nd one is also yellow gold with white gold Chalice, Dove & Praying hands. The chain is Italian and very pretty. 4.2 grams total.
34. 14k Yellow Gold & Amethyst Ring, Size 7. The Amethyst is a faceted oval with deep, rich color. 4.8 grams, very good condition.
35. Vintage Thai Hilltribe ‘Bullet Money’ Bead Necklace, 16″. It’s made up of dozens of 3mm beads with flower stamp on them. They are smaller reproductions of ‘bullet money’ that was used in the hills before coinage because it could be worn on a cord. Hilltribe silver is often a bit more pure than sterling. 20 grams.
36. 10k Yellow Gold & Emerald Ring, Size 7. The ring has a marquise shaped emerald in the center with baguette emeralds in the bypass design shank. There shanks also have a white gold strip with about 3 diamonds on each side. 3.4 grams, very good condition.
37. 14k Yellow Gold Garnet & Diamond Pendant. The pendant is 1.25″ long with a lovely pear shape garnet in the center and nice round brilliant diamond on the lower end. 3.6 grams, very good condition.
38. 14k Yellow Gold Sapphire & Diamond Ring, Size 6. The Sapphire is a lovely blue and measures about 4x6mm. It’s set in a bypass design with 4 round diamonds on each side. 2.5 grams, very good condition.
39. Belt Buckle & Bracelet with US Coins. The buckle is in good shape has Buffalo Nickels embedded. The bracelet needs a claps and has Nickel and Quarter ‘charms’ in attached bails.
40. Antique 14k White Gold & Diamond Ring Size 6.5. It has a long oval face set with multiple round brilliant diamonds. 4.3 grams, very good condition.
41. 14K Yellow Gold Box Chain with 14K Nefertiti Pendant. The chain is 17″ long. Total weight is 3.7 grams.
42. 14K Yellow Gold Ring with Pear Shaped CZ and CZ Baguettes Size 7. Total weight 2.9 grams.
43. Antique 14K Yellow Gold Pin/Pendant with Large Amethyst and Seed Pearls. This piece is quite old and beautiful with swirls of gold. A very pretty piece! The amethyst is 11.5mm in very good condition. Total weight is 9 grams.
44. 14K Yellow Gold Ring with Sapphire and Diamonds. Size 8.5 The ring has lovely sapphire in a oval shape surrounded by 10 diamonds. 3 grams. Very pretty ring to grace a lovely hand.
45. 14K Yellow Gold and Enamel Owl Pin with Diamond Eyes by Jaylen. The owl sits on a gold twig and looks adorable. 8.4 grams of 14K.
46. Duo of Silver Tone Necklaces. One is by Brighton and has a heart shaped locket to display your loved one. The Brighton necklace has a double strand and is 34″ in length. The other necklace is chocker with silver and gold tone accents. Both are in very good condition.
47. Amethyst and 14K Yellow Gold Brooch. The brooch is styled as a musical note. Very sweet piece to grace any wearer. The amethyst is 8mm x 10mm. Total weight 2.8 grams.
48. Round Brilliant Diamond Ring in 14K White Gold. The center stone is 5mm and diamond total weight is about 1 carat. The ring is very pretty and very vintage. Even older than WK!! Weighs 4.5 grams.
49. 14K Yellow Gold Bracelet with Garnets. It is stamped 14K Mexico with two dice. There are three different sizes of garnets. There is a dark spot in photo, it wiped off, so not there. 3.9 grams.
50. 14K Tennessee Pearl Stick Pin with a 14K Antique Pin of Seven Freshwater Pearls. The antique pin is 1.5″ long. Both are in good condition. The stick pin tests 14K and the antique pin is marked 14K. Total weight 4.1 grams.
51. 14K Pin/Pendant with 5MM Pearls. The piece is marked 14K and weighs 4.9 grams. The pin is very unique in design and the pearls have a lovely luster.
52. 1950’s Rose Gold 14K Ring with Rubies and Diamonds. Size 7.5. There is white gold to accent the diamonds. The ring is like a spray of roses. A very pretty ring. 9.5 grams.
53. 14K Yellow Gold Pin with Rubies in the Shape of a Wreath. The pin is a beauty to compliment any sweater or coat. 5.3 grams. 1 1/4″ diameter.
54. 14K Yellow Gold Hinged Bangle from Costa Rica. The bangle weighs 10.1 grams. No dents and in great condition with a good hinge and clasp.
55. 14K Pink Topaz Pear Shaped Pendant. The topaz is 12mm x 9mm. 2.3 grams.
56. Semi Precious Pendant in 14K. The stones are garnet, peridot, and blue topaz in the shape of a flower. 1.7 grams and it measures almost an 1″.
57. Bucherer 18K Ladies Watch with Original Leather Bands. Model 976.009.
58. Handmade 14K Yellow Gold Cameo Ring. Size 7.5.it is about a 1 1/4 long. The cameo is 1″ long. The setting is very pretty and the setting looks like a wreath of laurels. There is additional stamping on the band. There is one fleur de lies missing on the bottom of the frame. Not marked though tests 14K. 8.7 grams.
59. 14K Yellow Gold with Pink Freshwater Pearls Necklace by Effy. It is 17″ long. 6.8 grams.
60. 14K Gold Ring with Diamonds and Two Sizes of Pearls in a Bow Pattern. Size 7.5. The ring is made from white and yellow gold. 4.5 grams.
61. Three Styles of Navajo Bisbee Turquoise and Shell Heishi Necklaces. There is a three strand necklace with Bisbee turquoise. Two other single strand necklaces with same style. They are about 26″ long. They are very old and from the a Southwest collector.
62. Vintage Sterling Lapis and Rose Quartz Necklace with Poison Pendant. The metal work on the pendant looks Balinese and has lots of filagree flowers. There is a clasp that secures the lid. When lifted you can place contents in the pendant, like a poison ring. it has a 1″ long blue stone pendant. It is on a 20″ necklace with lapis and rose quartz beads. Super Cool!
63. Mid Century 14K Yellow Gold Cufflinks with Tennessee Pearls by Avedon. 9.5 grams. In great condition.
64. 28″ Black Onyx, Pearl and Gold Bead Necklace. In good condition.
65. Milor 14K Ring with a Multi Gold Color in a Flower Pattern. Size 7.5. The ring is a stately piece with white and yellow gold. 4.4 grams.
66. Quality Vintage Costume Squash Blossom Necklace. The piece is a heavier weight and very detailed. 30″ long. In good overall condition.
67. Beautiful Sterling Silver and Pink Topaz Ring. Size 7.5. The stone is a beautiful cut and vivid. It is stamped Mexico 925.
68. Lovely 19th Century Antique 10K Yellow Gold Filigree Pendant with Diamond with a Seed Pearl. 1.5 grams.
69. Blue Topaz in 14K Yellow Gold Ring. Size 11. The topaz is brilliant. 9mm x 11mm. 2.5 grams.
70. Sterling Silver Bracelet with Tourmaline and CZ’s. A pretty piece to adorn a wrist. It is adjustable.
71. Antique 10K Yellow Gold Ring with White Sapphires. Size 6.5. Weighs 3.3 grams.
72. 10K Yellow Gold Bangle with Engraved Design. It weighs 4 grams and has a secure clasp.
73. Elegant 14K Yellow Gold Earrings in a Wide Close to the Ear Hoop Style. They snap tightly and are very secure when you wear. 6 grams.
74. Aquamarine and Diamond 14K Yellow Gold Ring. Size 10. The emerald cut stone 7mm x 9mm. 3.1 grams.
75. Funky Costume Jewelry Necklace with Mother of Pearl Stately Pendant on a Pink Silk Rope Chain and Presented in a Lord & Taylor Box.
76. 10K Yellow Gold and Ruby Ring. Size 9. It has initials on each side. It could have been a anniversary ring. When we see a ruby in 10K, it usually is lab created. 3.5 grams.
77. Barse Heart Pendant and Earrings. The earrings and pendant are sterling. The red stone tests jadeite and there are pink stone accents around the edges of the hearts. The heart pendant hangs on a silver tone chain.
78. 10K White Gold Diamond Ring by Keepsake. Size 7.5. 2.2 grams.
79. 10K White Gold Bracelet with Diamonds and Faux Sapphires. It has a good working clasp. 7″ long. Weight is 7.0 grams.
80. 14K Yellow Gold Ring. Size 7.5 and weighs 4.9 grams. The ring is a band style with glass stones.
81. 14K Yellow Gold Gorgeous Cameo Pin/Pedant with seed pearls and pretty flowers on the trim. 1 5/8″ long. The white profile rests on a light pink background.
82. 14K Yellow Gold CZ Ring. Size 10. The ring weighs 4.3 grams.
83. Sterling Pendant and Earrings with Tiger Eye & Black Onyx. The set is from Thailand and signed SK. It is in good shape with a nice patina.
84. 10K Black Hills Gold with Grape and Vine Pattern. Size 6.5.
85. Trio of Sterling Earrings with Different Stones. The black onyx earrings are from Mexico. There are two pairs of blue stone earrings, one being larimar.
86. 10K Yellow Gold Sapphire and Diamond Ring. Size 6.5. weighs 2.1 grams.
87. 10K Yellow Gold with Seed Pearls and Diamonds Bee Pin. 2.7 grams.
88. 10K Yellow Gold Ring by PS CO with Purple Stones, Size 6.5. They test sapphires. 2.4 grams.
89. Chunky Sterling Bangle Bracelet with a Sterling Spin Ring. The bracelet is marked 925 Italy. The ring is a size 9.5 and marked Mexico. The bracelet has a good hinge and clasp.
90. Bridal Set in 14K White & Yellow Gold with Diamonds by Starfire. Size 8.5. weighs 3.5 grams.
91. Lot of Sterling Treasures with Earrings by Barse, a Pendant and a Ring. The ring is a size 7.
92. 14K White Gold Pendant with Aquamarine on a 10K White Gold 18″ Chain. Signed BIG.
93. 14K Yellow Gold Bee Pin with Emerald Eyes and Diamonds on the Body. The diamonds are sparkly. The pin has a good hinge and clasp. 4.3 grams.
94. 14K Eastern Star Pin and Masonic Pin. The eastern star pin has a good hinge and clasp. Weighs 4.1 grams. The masonic pin has issues.
95. PAIR of Fun Sterling Drop Earrings 2″ Long. They are two tier and in great condition.
96. 14K Yellow Gold Emerald and Pearl Pendant on a 16″ Yellow Gold 14K Chain. It weighs 2.8 grams,
97. Huge Lot of Sterling Rings with Gemstones. Some of stones are rose quartz, amethyst, and more. About 68 rings. Total weight 170+ grams.
98. Large Lot of Sterling Silver Rings with a Variety of Stones. Most are brand new and all have a pretty gemstone or design. There are 17 in total.
99. Michael Kors Black Handbag with Gold Tone Metal Accents.
100. Gucci Red Zip Top Laptop Bag with Gucci Sleeper Bag, 11″ x 16″. The sleeper bag read Gucci Accessory Collection.
101. Dooney and Bourke Brown Handbag with Inside and Outside Bag, 16″ wide x 21″ Tall. Very slight wear.
102. Coach Leather Mustard Shoulder Bag. It has a light wear along the zipper. 9″ wide x 21″ with handle.
103. Backpack Style Bag with Plaid and Horse print. 9″ x 21″. There are back zippers and side. It is a mix of vinyl and leather.
104. Coach Dark Forest Green Crossbody Handbag. There is a bit of wear to leather and metal bits, though lots of life. 9.5″ wide and the it is 42″ long.
105. Gucci Briefcase Carry Bag in Navy Blue with Gucci Logo. 17″ wide x 12″ tall. In very good condition.
106. Michael Kors White Isabella Handbag. The white leather has a few marks and the hardware is in good condition.
107. Navy Michael Kors Tote Handbag with Silver Hardware. The bag is in like new condition with very little wear. 13″ wide x 16″ tall.
108. Burberry Check Plaid Top Handle Handbag. 11″ wide x 14″ drop.
109. Michael Kors Small Should Bag with Gold Hardware. There is wear on the clasp. It is 8″ wide and the strap is 48″ adjustable.
110. MK Shoulder Bag with Logo in a Fun Design. It is really clean. 11″ wide x 42″ strap which is adjustable.
111. Lot of Six Prada Bags in a Variety of Styles. There are three black bags in different styles, two pink bags and a small wallet type. Includes a Prada paper bag. Some of the bags show wear.
112. Playful Sterling Silver Necklace with a Variety of Sterling Charms. 18″ long. Weighs 55 grams.
113. 14K Yellow Gold Ring with Pearl, Onyx and Coral. Size 3.5. A pretty ring which brings the treasures of the sea to your finger. 4.3 grams.
114. Lot of Four Sterling Bracelets in Different Designs. One by Dynacraft. The four styles are a beaded sterling, a heart link bracelet, a butterfly link and one by Danecraft. 50 grams.
115. 14K Italian Box 18″ Chain Yellow Gold with 12mm Tahitian Pearl on 14K Bale. The bale can easily accommodate a thicker chain. The look is fantastic and would grace any neck with beauty! Weights 7.6 grams.
116. 14K Yellow Gold and Pearl 8″ Bracelet. In very good condition and very pretty! 3.4 grams.
117. 14K Yellow Gold Ring with Amethyst and Diamonds. Size 8. The amethyst has a millennium cut and baguette diamonds down each side. A stately elegant ring. 15.5 grams.
118. Freshwater Pearl 18″ Necklace with 10K Clasp.
119. Sterling Silver Ring with Marcasites with Citrines. Size 8.5. The ring is new with tag and by Victoria Crowne and Co.
120. 1848 US Large Cent in F condition.
121. Lot of US V Nickels in G to VG condition. There are 22 in total with a mix of dates.
122. Washington Silver piece One Ounce Bullion Coin Produced by the Columbia Mint in BU condition on a presentation card.
123. 1968 US Mint Uncirculated Set. It has S, P and D mint and one 40% half dollar.
124. 1994 US Mint Proof and Silver Proof Sets. They are in great condition and in original boxes. Dime, Quarter and half are 90% silver.
125. 1997 US Mint Proof and Silver Proof Sets. They are in great condition and in original boxes. Dime, Quarter and half are 90% silver.
126. 1994 and 2000 US Mint Uncirculated Sets. They are both in excellent condition.
127. 1996 US Mint Silver Proof Set in good condition.
128. 1998 US Mint Silver Proof Set in good condition.
129. 2001 US Mint Silver Proof Set with five silver quarters, dime and half dollar.
130. Mexican One Peso Note plus Airmail Stamps. They are in mint condition and come in a envelope from Hotel Ixtapan.
131. 1976 US Mint Uncirculated Set. The quarter, half and Eisenhauer dollar are 40% silver. Comes with original envelope though no COA.
132. Unopened Indian Head Cents. There is writing on the paper from 1907 and 1908, plus unknown dates.
133. Unopened Indian Head Cents. There is writing on the paper from 1901 and 1903, plus unknown dates.
134. Roll of About 40 Indian head Cents with Mixed Dates.
135. Slabbed US Type Set Titled “Americas Favorite Coins” It has a mix of 20th century types. 90% silver mercury fine and Kennedy 40″ silver.
136. US State Quarter Folio Partially Complete with 63 coins . There is a mix of P and D mints. There are a few tears on the paper in the folio, though the quarters are in good shape.
137. Lot of Six Canadian Silver Nickels. This includes 1870, 1871, 1874H, 1880H, 1883H, and 1886.
138. 2004 American Mint Gold Rarities William Shakespeare. 14K Gold coin. BU in condition. .5 gram of 14K.
139. 2013 American Mint Gold Rarities Commander in Chief. It has an image of George W Bush. In BU condition. .5 grams of 14K.
140. 2017 American Mint Gold Rarities National Symbols. The image of the bald eagle, BU condition. .5 grams of 14K.
141. Hoard of Approximately 200 Coins from Mexico. Appears to be a broad mix of types and dominations.
142. Lot of 11 Graded Uncirculated Presidential Dollars. They come from the World Reserve Monetary Exchange.
143. Three Rolls of Unsearched Canadian Pennies. Just as we found them protected in tubes.
144. Lot of 11 US Standing Liberty Silver Quarters with a Mix of Dates. 2.75 face value of 90% silver.
145. 2014 American Mint Gold Rarities Historic Eagle Dollar Trial. It has an image of an 1907 Indian Eagle. BU condition and .5 grams of 14K.
146. 2015 American Mint Gold Rarities from the 1792 Quarter Dollar. BU condition and .5 grams of 14K.
147. American Mint History of Gold .5 Gram Coin showing the US Mint. It does not have its paperwork.
148. Hoard of Canadian One and Five Cent Coins from Mint Sets. Someone has cut the mint sets for the higher denominations. They are almost in all BU condition. Close to 200 coins.
149. US Coins in After Market Holders. It has a Delaware first state quarter info sheet. A 1972 proof set without a box. The lighthouse collection with colorized lighthouses on them. A 2000 mint set gold plated in 24K gold. A steel penny and a gold plated stamp.
150. Historic Replica Coins of America Chain Cent from 1776. This is plated in .999 silver. It comes in original holder. It has the iconic image of the thirteen name change with the original colonies. It is a stamped copy.
151. Lot of 12 Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollars. Date ranges from 1935 to 1945. $3.00 of 90% silver.
152. 1925 US Stone Mountain Silver Commemorative Half Dollar XF condition. 90% Silver.
153. 1889 US Morgan Silver Dollar in AU condition. 90% silver.
154. 1922 Peace Silver Dollar in XF condition. 90% silver. It appears to have an ink stain.
155. 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar in XF condition. 90% silver.
156. 1896O Morgan Silver Dollar in VG condition. 90% silver.
157. 1884 US Morgan Silver Dollar in VG to F condition. 90% silver. It has beautiful deep toning on the obverse.
158. 1878S US Morgan Silver Dollar in VG condition. It has the second reverse. 90% silver.
159. 1889 US Morgan Silver Dollar in VF to XF condition. 90% silver.
160. 1901O US Morgan Silver Dollar in G condition. 90% silver.
161. Littleton Archival Quality Buffalo Nickel Album with 11 Coins in Place. These are among the best books available and usually cost around $60 just for the book.
162. 1885O US Morgan Silver Dollar in AU condition. 90% Silver.
163. 1982 World’s Fair Fine Silver Bullion Coin. It weighs 25 grams and is in good condition with toning.
164. 1936 Venezuela Silver 5 Bolivar in VF+ in 900 Silver.
165. 1962 and 1963 Netherlands 2 1/2 Gulden in XF condition and 720 silver.
166. 1960 and 1961 Netherlands 2 1/2 Gulden in AU condition and 720 silver.
167. 1959 Netherlands 2 1/2 Gulden in AU condition and 720 silver.
168. 1944 Curacao Silver 2 1/2 Gulden VF to XF condition, Rare as very few minted and most melted down. 720 silver.
169. 1947 and 1968 Panama Silver Half Balboa. The 1947 900 silver in UNC condition and the 1968 is 400 silver in AU condition.
170. Panama 1947 Silver One Balboa. Beautiful coin in 900 silver in XF condition.
171. Littleton Archival Quality Presidential Book with Many Coins. There are 42 coins in UNC condition and mostly pulled from mint sets. The premium quality book is also about $60 news.
172. Littleton Liberty Head Nickels Book with 15 Coins. The book is in great shape and there is a run 1898 to 1912.
173. Lot of US Mint Revolutionary and Americans First Metals in Original Holders. There are nine in total and all in great shape.
174. Lot of Larger Size Coins and Casino Chips. Includes an unusual set of five from Waterbury, CT, a 250 years of San Antonio, a Phoenix Centennial and so much more odd fun.
175. 1899O Morgan Silver Dollar in G condition. 90% Silver.
176. 1924 Peace Silver Dollar in VF condition. 90% silver.
177. 1921 and 1950 Mexico 50 Centavos. 1921 is 720 silver and the 1950 is 300 silver.
178. 1938 Mexico Silver One Paseo in VF Condition and 720 Silver.
179. 1953 Mexico Silver 5 Peso in AU condition and 720 silver.
180. 1968 Mexico Silver Commemorative 25 Peso in AU condition. This is for the Olympics. 720 silver.
181. 1780 Austria Maria Theresa 1 Thaler Restrike. It is in a very glossy AU condition.
182. 1990 Soviet Union Ballerina 1/2 Ounce Palladium 10 Rubles Coin in BU condition. It is the original plastic. The coin has been Xray tests and stamped .999PD
183. 1990 Soviet Union Ballerina One Ounce Palladium Coin in BU condition. It is the original plastic. The coin has been x-rayed and stamped .999PD
184. Christmas 1990 One Ounce Silver Bullion Ingot.
185. 2018 Seasons Greetings One Ounce Silver Bullion Coin Double Sealed in an Outer Envelope from Apmex.
186. American Mint Gold Northern Leaders of the Civil War Daniel Farragut Coin. This is the Admiral Farragut that the town is named. 1/2 gram of 14K.
187. Lot of US Mint Coins and Metals in First Day Covers. There are four different Bicentennial, two Susan B and more.
188. Lot of Canada Silver 5 Cents with Six Different Dates. Includes 1880, 91, 93, 96, 97 and the scares date of 1898.
189. Another Seven Canada Silver 5 Cents with Seven different dates. Includes 1899, 1900, 1901, 1902 and 1902H, 1903 and 1903H.
190. 1991 US Silver Eagle Bullion Coin in BU condition and in a aftermarket holder.
191. Bahamas Silver 50 Cent and Dollar Coins. The 50 cent is from 1966 and the dollar coin is 1974. They are both UNC condition and 800 silver.
192. Lot of 30 Mercury Silver Dimes with Old Dates and Some High Grade. They go back as far back as 1917 and there are some nice ones in the mix.
193. Littleton Modern Kennedy Half Dollar Archival Quality Notebook with Coins. This type of notebook sells for $70 and there eight coins that came straight from mint sets and are in AU condition.
194. Littleton Mercury Dime Book with 18 Coins in the Right Slots. This includes a 1916. The book is in great condition.
195. Whitman US Wheat Penny Book including 1909VDB.
196. Collection of Mint and Bank Bags with Mint Box. Includes zipper pouches from five different banks; Butcher Estate bag; large green box from US Mint and more.
197. 1983 US Columbia Exposition Silver Half Dollar it has VF details and has been drilled for jewelry.
198. Fun Lot of Assorted Tokens. This lot includes a 1000 and 10,000 Dollar notes commemorative coins; a Lincoln/Gettysburg Toke/n; Disneyland Token; 1933 Double Eagle Replica and more.
199. Lot of 9 Slabbed Eisenhauer Dollars. Four all graded MS63 by AACGS and the other five are slabbed and graded brilliant and uncirculated by
200. Mixed Lot of Foreign Coins in Flips and Folio Pages. There is some silver in this mix.
201. 1847 US Large Cent in VG to F condition.
202. Group of 10 Eisenhower Silver Dimes in Very High Grade. Some are proof coins, see photos for specific dates and grades.
203. Mix of US Standing Liberty and Washington Silver Quarters including Proofs. It is $3.00 face value and the dates are all visible on the standing liberty.
204. 1990 Uncirculated Bank Set and Other Slabbed US Coins. Includes American Nickels of the 20th century; unique pennies from WWII and USA four most famous coins.
205. Lot of Five Aftermarket and US Mint Coin Collections. Includes an American West Coin Collection; Complete 1943 Steel Pennies; Complete Lincoln Penny Design; from the US Mint Westward Journey Nickels and the last Presidential Coins with Nixon, Ford and Reagan.
206. Fun Lot of 40 Coins in Flips. It is a very broad mix with coins as early as 1800 and other hard to find places.
207. 1909-VDB Lincoln Cent in F condition. Great red tone with clear date and VDB lettering.
208. US Mint $25 Roll of Washington Dollars. Great set of UNC coins!!
209. US Mint $25 Roll of Thomas Jefferson Dollars. Great set of UNC coins!!
210. US Mint $25 Roll of John Quincy Adams. Great set of UNC coins!!
211. Lot of Two Whitman Jefferson Nickel Books. They each start in 1962 and are nearly full. They also have written dates. Some of the handwritten dates go back into the 50’s. Most coins are very high grade.
212. Lot of Two Whitman Lincoln Penny Books. The one standing up is full from 1941 to 1975. The one down is almost full of 1941 to 1965, plus has coins marked with errors. There is a 7th page from pennies from the 40th. It is raining pennies with this lot!!!
213. 1922 US Peace Dollar in UNC condition. 90% silver.
214. 1923 US Peace Dollar in UNC condition. 90% silver.
215. 1890 US Morgan Silver Dollar in UNC condition. 90% silver.
216. 1883O US Morgan Silver Dollar in UNC condition. 90% silver.
217. 1889 US Morgan Silver Dollar in AU condition. 90% silver.
218. 1885 US Morgan Silver Dollar in UNC condition. 90% silver.
219. Whitman Kennedy Half Dollar Book with Extra Coins. The Whitman book is partially full with about 18 coins. There is a slabbed and graded gold plated half coin as well.
220. 1990 US Silver eagle Bullion Coin in AU condition.
221. Mixed Lot of US Pennies with Indian Head and Lincoln Pennies. Includes a 1976 Penny made to look steel and stamped with the liberty bell.
222. US and American Mint Coin Collections includes presidential coins with Harrison, Polk, Tyler & Taylor. Plus the WWII unique penny collection and a 100 years of American nickels.
223. US 1954 Franklin Silver Half Dollar AU to UNC condition. Nice bell lines and 90% silver.
224. 1961D Franklin Half Dollar in UNC condition. 90% silver
225. 1987 US Silver Eagle Bullion Coin in UNC condition with toning. 90% silver.
226. 1991 US Silver Eagle Bullion Coin in UNC condition with toning. 90% silver.
227. 2013 US Silver Eagle Bullion Coin in UNC condition. 90% silver.
228. Lot of 20 High Grade Washington Quarters. Most everything is AU to UNC and there is a proof coin. 5.00 face value and 90% silver.
229. Mixed Lot of Collectible US Nickels. Includes a bunch of buffalo nickels and a bunch of Jefferson. There is one v nickel and one modern nickel.
230. Lot of 9 Canadian Silver Nickels. 1911 through 1920 without 1915.
231. 1951J Germany 5 Marks. This is the first year for this coin and it is .625 silver.
232. Mixed Lot of Four Foreign Silver Coins. Includes Mexico; Germany; Greece and Panama. See photos for specific years and silver content.
233. Hoard of Mixed Foreign Coins from All over the WORLD. These were gathered from all over. Includes many in flips, loose and a roll of Canadian pennies. Travel the world with this lot without ever having to deal with TSA. Just over 3lbs.
234. 1933 Mexico Silver Peso. It is VF to XF in 720 Silver.
235. Philippines Silver 50 Centavos from 1904 and 1944.
236. Lot of Six Austrian Silver Schillings in all different dates. The dates range 1946 to 1960.
237. Lot of Six Silver One Guilder Coins from the Netherlands. All in different dates. 1954 through 1958, plus 1968.
238. 1952 and 1963 Silver One Guilder Coins from the Netherlands Antilles.
239. 1944 Curacao Silver Quarter Gulden and One Gulden.
240. Lot of 10 Canada Silver Quarters in Three Types. The earliest is 1928 and the latest is 1967. they have varying percentages of silver and three different monarchs.